Call Lichtsinn RV at 1-800-343-6255.
LichtsinnRV.com - New Winnebago Travato 59GL
Based on the powerful, fuel efficient ProMaster chassis, the Travato has been at the forefront of the van life revolution since its launch. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21 feet long the Travato offers all of the comforts of home in a nimble, efficient van.
The Pure 3 Volta Power Systems automotive grade 48V energy pack provides 8,700 watt hours, nearly double that of Roadtrek and more than Coachmen. The energy pack is watertight, durable with the steel housing being the safest on the market, and batteries are climate controlled.
The Pure 3 provides complete 30 AMP whole coach electricity using a 3,600 watt pure sine inverter. The Travato’s dedicated 58 volt alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and the auto start and high idle control significantly extends air conditioner run time.
The MPPT solar controller provides best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
Simple, seamless operation with one touch button controls incorporate automatic engine start when the battery is low and can recharge a fully depleted system in approximately 1.4 hours.
The Travato features the following interior enhancements:
1. Truma Combi EcoPlus advanced climate control system provides coach heat and quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating using 1,750 watts of heating elements
2. MaxxAir premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
3. Froli Star bed foundation system feature independently adjustable firmness springs that conform to your body. Also includes quilted top to bed mattress
4. New deluxe Jensen home theatre system with Bluetooth connectivity, improved sound output, NOA weather and low battery alerts
5. Glass heat shield over range which replaces sheet metal
6. Corian Premium collection solid surface countertop
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
1. 3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
2. 280 horsepower
3. 258 lbs feet of torque
4. 6 speed automatic transmission
5. Stylized aluminum wheels
6. Three point safety belts
7. Six front air bags, front, side curtain, and side seat bolster
8. Radio and GPS navigation front radio, with color rearview camera monitoring system, featuring a 5 inch LCD color touch screen monitor, SiriusXM satellite radio
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Front leather cab seats
2. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the guest to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
3. Heated drainage to accompany the cold weather package that includes fresh water systems inside the RV
4. Rear screen door
5. Roof luggage and cargo racks
6. Multi point attached ladder
7. Remi cab window blinds, sliding and pleated
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24 gallon fuel capacity
2. 6 gallon LP capacity
3. 30 amp electrical service